E-mail servers are an integral part of a businesses’ ability to succeed in today’s environment. A critical services database that changes very often, such as messaging and collaboration data, should be fully protected by a well- tested backup solution. However, back-up devices can also fail – leaving the client with serious problems. Standard repair utilities within the mail applications can cause further damage if media failure or structural damage has occurred. In fact, these routines will often increase the damage.
NetCom supports Microsoft Exchange Server versions 5.5, 2000 and 2003. Our Microsoft Certified Engineers are able to recover the mailboxes located in the Information Store from just about any kind of “Jet Engine Error”, “Read Verification Error”, database corruption, over-sized files or problem with the Information Store files in general. Typical situations that our experts can address include:
- Inconsistent file state
- ‘Dirty’ shutdown
- Corrupted header information
- Write errors
- Duplicate keys (Identifiers)
Our engineers can recover your e-mail boxes that are in your Exchange Server database file or repair the database file itself.
NetCom’s standard services include:
- Recovery of email addresses from Active Directory storage
- Recovery of folders, messages and file attachments
- Recovery of notes, contacts, tasks and appointments
- Recovery of creation dates for all objects
- Formatting recovered for RTF and HTML messages
NetCom also has the capabilities to recover your Exchange Server Information Store Files from many forms of back- up tapes.
Widely available recovery utilities can delete valuable data. Our experts suggest that you make a copy of your .EDB, .STM and .LOG files prior to:
- Attempting to attach or repair a damaged Information Store
- Opening a tech support case with Microsoft
- Sending your database to any other company
After determining what steps will be necessary to complete your recovery, we will contact you for approval. No work will be done without your consent. As soon as you approve the quotation, our engineers will continue with the recovery process.