Enterprises increasingly are outsourcing their IT platforms, adopting cloud services and moving workloads to third-party data centers. Among the reasons for the transition are the following benefits:
- Focusing on their core business
- Gaining access to upgraded networks, infrastructure and services
- Eliminating overhead and increase efficiency in IT operations
- Lowering total cost of ownership
- Mitigating risk and improve data security
Data center/colocation vendors are continually evolving their services to provide enterprises with more value, flexibility and security than ever before. But the evolution also presents new challenges and considerations. The team at NetCom International not only understands these concerns but has created strong partnerships with leading providers in the space, giving customers access to informed experts who can provide insight and guidance, and a variety of best-in-class solutions in hundreds of facilities.
Cabinets, Cages, Private Pods, Private Suites, Scalable Power, Cooling, Layered Security, Cost/Risk Analysis and Optimization, etc.